We have recently gained another maintenance contract for 15 leisure buildings in Midlands to start very shortly.
Currently we are carrying out a three-boiler replacement for the Crowne Plaza hotel in East Grinstead West Sussex which will be completed on time by the end of this month. This installation required that we kept the three old boilers working while we installed the new boilers and then carry out a one-day changeover. This was completed on July 31st and all was left working correctly. We now just need to snag the installation and carry out the insulation.
We have now taken over the compliance testing of gas appliances at a large London University; our work on this contract is also being monitored by Corgi.
We have nearly completed a three boiler installation at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in East Grinstead.
Scott Combustion have looked after the heating and gas maintenance of the hotel for many years. Recently it changed hands and as part of a wide refurbishment, we were invited to tender for the replacement of three boilers supplying hot water and heating to the hotel. We were successful and have now almost completed the works, just the insulation to be completed.
2016 was Scott Combustion’s best year since the business was started in 1980.
In 2016 our business increased by 21%; our workloads are increasing as is our profitability. We have gained a number of long-term maintenance contracts which will help secure the company’s operations into the 2020s and have also secured two large overseas contracts: one in East Africa and the other in North America. We are continuing with our plan to expand the company and things are very much on target.
Recent contracts we have secured
- HVAC maintenance contract for 90 leisure centres countrywide.
- The replacement of two large steel tube boilers and associated equipment in a London Hilton hotel.
- The supply of a mobile boilerhouse for temporary heat supply to a West London University whilst other works to install new boilers were carried out.
- The renewal of 60 hotel maintenance contract throughout the UK for a further five years.
- Gas burner replacement at a London Hospital; we had previously replaced another burner in this boiler house
- In addition, we have had a number of clients who had previously gone elsewhere for their maintenance and breakdown services due to price. They have now come back to us as the service they were getting from the cheaper companies was not up to standard and causing them issues.
- In the last six months we have gained 35 new smaller service contracts to add to our existing service contract list serving over 500 clients.
Our work levels have now got to the point that we are actively looking to employ some more mobile commercial gas engineers, if you are a qualified engineer and interested in working with us please contact us